ant-user mailing list archives

From Ronen Mashal <ro...@jacada.com>
Subject ClassConstants filterreader fails with IOException
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 07:32:13 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to use the classconstants filterreader to read the following
file class file - (See attached file: Ini.class) (This its source - (See
attached file: Ini.java)) but it fails with a IOException.
I tried removing some of the constants and at some point I found that I can
successfully read the file. Is there a limit to what classconstants can
read?

I'm using ant 1.6.0, but I also tried it with ant 1.6.2 - same results.
Here's the XML file I'm using to test this: (See attached file: test.xml)

Ronen.