ant-user mailing list archives

From Ronen Mashal <ro...@jacada.com>
Subject Re: ANT and symantec java compiler
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:02:55 GMT
>Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote on 02/23/2005 04:22:05 PM:

> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005, Ronen Mashal <ronen@jacada.com> wrote:
>
> > I need to compile a piece of code with SJ.
>
> I didn't it still exists.

We kept it so customers that insist on using MS JVM instead of plugin will
still be able to use our product.
We wanted to move to javac, but MS JVM is compatible with Sun JDK 1.1.4 and
the earliest release we could find is 1.1.8.

> > It works fine when I compile with debug information but when I set
> > debug="false" ANT puts "-g:none" on the command and this is not
> > valid for SJ.
>
> Is there any valid option to disable debugging in sj or does it simply
> mean don't pass -g at all?
>
> Stefan

To specify no debugging -g has to be removed.

I eventualy managed with creating a response file and then using exec to
invoke SJ.

Ronen.