ant-user mailing list archives

From ed.wittm...@fiserv.com
Subject RE: Using pcli under ANT 1.6.2
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:18:33 GMT
I have used the pvcs stuff in the past, but not currently. If you really
get stuck: you'll see that alternate versions of the pvcs ant task exist -
but you need to build them into ant. Easy to do.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=99667939904467&w=2

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-pvcs-75/

-----Original Message-----
From: Balasinorwala, Murtuza J. [mailto:mbalasinorwa@trilegiant.com]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 10:02 AM
To: 'Ant Users List'
Subject: RE: Using pcli under ANT 1.6.2

The actual task is PVCS, but we can use pcli commands under that task. We
used an Optional.jar in 1.5 which has the Pvcs.class, Pcli.class in it. I
copied over the jar file under ANT 1.6.2's lib folder but it did not seem
to make any difference. First it complained about not finding the task.
After defining it in the beginning of the build script, it complained
about the class not having a public execute method.

I was wondering if there was a jar file that I could include in the lib
folder to use the pcli commands as part of the PVCS task.

Thanks