ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Attempting to split the same package into two jars
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 23:55:31 GMT
I am having a problem packaging up my JARs using ant.

Currently I am building a project which has the following elements:***

I want to create two jar files one which has and in
the same file and another which has the rest of* excluding the sbo
and tbo.

Below is what I have attempted:

  <target name="deploy">
      <echo message="Packaging BOF..."/>
                  <jar jarfile="${dist_dir}/${dist_bof_file}" >
                  <fileset dir="${scr_tbo_dir}"/>
                        <fileset dir="${scr_tbo_dir}"/>
    <echo message="Packaging server side Java code..."/>
    <jar jarfile="${dist_sun_dir}/${dist_sun_file}"
            excludes="${comp_sun_dir}/${scr_tbo_dir}/**, ${comp_sun_dir}/
${scr_sbo_dir}/**" />
    <echo message="Done."/>

There has the following two problems:

The first jar file packages the correct classes but doesn't include the at the start therefore the jar doesn't work correctly.

The second jar isn't excluding the* and*

Thanks a lot for any help.

Growing your business and less than $100 million turnover?
Looking for ways to improve your business and increase profit?

Explore opportunities for mid-sized companies to increase profits.
Request a copy of our 'take action' tips.

PwC's latest news, insights and offerings

This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action
in reliance on, this communication by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
inform PricewaterhouseCoopers ("PwC") immediately by return email and
delete the  material including all copies from any computer.

The liability of PwC, is limited by, the Accountants' Scheme approved under
the Professional Standards Act 1994 (NSW).

PwC makes no express or implied representation or warranty that this
electronic communication or any attachment is free from computer viruses or
other defects or conditions which could damage or interfere with the
recipients data, hardware or software.  This communication and any
attachment may have been modified or otherwise interfered with in the
course of transmission.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message