ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Wang \(IT\)" <MW...@bordersgroupinc.com>
Subject Help with Ant
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:19:25 GMT
Hi,

Is there some if/while control structure in Ant?

Here is what I am trying to do with Ant.

I want to write a built script for ant. This script is used to compile some oracle forms on
Unix.

For example, for /usr/local/myproject/src. I have some *.fmb file and I want to convert them
using f90genm.sh to *.fmx files. The command to be used will be like

	f90genm.sh userid/password@sid module="file_base_name"

Is there a way to loop through each file under one folder and extract its basename and feed
it to this command?

Or I'd better have some shell script to do it?

Thanks a lot.