ant-user mailing list archives

From "OpenLDAP User" <openl...@dealraider.com>
Subject tstamp task - does not update property
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:46:12 GMT
Once you call tstamp and set it to a property, you can not update that
property again.

What I'm trying to do is echo timestamps at various points in my build
to optimize the performance of the build. However, if I use the tstamp
task, set the time to a property x, then if I call tstamp again on
property x, x does not get updated. It still has the value of the first
call to tstamp.

Is there a way to overwrite the old value of tstamp? It's pretty messy
to have to create a new property for every tstamp.

I'm not sure why it doesn't overwrite by default, that would seem to
make sense.