ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Benic" <mbe...@sun.co.za>
Subject Copy taks, include files exclude subfolders
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:10:29 GMT
Hi there,
I am having trouble implementing a copy task. Given the following folder
layout:
/sourcefolder
    file1
    file2.dat
    /subfolder1
        file3
    /subfolder2
        file4

I want to be able to copy all files in the top level directory, but not
recurse through the subfolders. ie I would like to see the target directory
ending up like this:
/targetdir
    file1
    file2

But I can't seem to get it right, I keep ending up with the subfolders as
well. Can anyone give me an idea of the copy command and file filter I
should be using?

Thanks,

Matt Benic
Axapta Developer
UTi Sun Couriers Division

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude
makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
- Col. John P. Stapp
www.smallfrymobile.com