ant-user mailing list archives

From Edward Ciramella <ecirame...@archivas.com>
Subject Re: Symlink badness. . .
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 15:54:02 GMT
What I'm trying to do is create a symlink to a directory which may/may
not exist in the current branch.

So if the child branch doesn't have a particular folder, create a
symlink to it prior to starting the build.
It's possible for the child branch to contain this folder, but it may
not always be the case.