ant-user mailing list archives

From Edward Ciramella <ecirame...@archivas.com>
Subject Re: Symlink badness. . .
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 21:42:52 GMT
Hmmm, doesn't seem to matter.  In my example below, if the "test-link"
directory exists, and regardless of if it is a symlink, ant creates
another symlink dir, one level deeper.  The second time this is run
with overwrite="true" (and with failonerror="false") I get "BUILD
FAILED" and a message about how the lowest one already exists.