ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: AW: ClassConstants filterreader fails with IOException
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:47:30 GMT
I´ve attached my test scenario with one failing and one passing target.
- compile: compiles all java sources
  Ini.java     :    original source file which is too big
  Ini[1-4].java:    splitted files
- macrodef     :    commno definition for loading the class constants
- test-should-fail: load the Ini.java
- test-should-pass: load Ini1 to Ini4

Jan