ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Specifying base dir with <modified> ?
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:35:11 GMT
Not a buildin.
1) use <replaceregexp> for changing the cache file outside of <modified> or
2) provide your own
org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector.Cache implementation.
   You could build a proxy for the PropertiesfileCache and change the access
key from
   absolute filename another in the get/put method.

Jan