ant-user mailing list archives

From "Woodward, Andy" <Andy.Woodw...@littlewoods.co.uk>
Subject MailLogger and SubAnt
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 10:32:03 GMT
I'm trying to use MailLogger in the sub-builds being called by the Subant task.  I can get
MailLogger to work when calling the sub-build scripts individually but cannot get it working
when using Subant.  I'm guessing the information specified on the command line (-logger ord.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger)
is not being passed on, so the sub-builds are not aware that MailLogger is required.  Is there
another way of turning on MailLogger, that I could do from within my sub-builds ?

Any ideas on how I can get MailLogger working with Subant would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Andy

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and are intended for the above named recipient
only. If this has come to you in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
e-mail from your system. You must take no action based on this, nor must you copy or disclose
it or any part of its contents to any person or organisation. Statements and opinions contained
in this email may not necessarily represent those of Littlewoods. Please note that e-mail
communications may be monitored. The registered office of Littlewoods Limited and it's subsidiaries
is 100 Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L70 1AB. Registered number of Littlewoods Limited is 262152.