ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Fix/Workaround Needed For Ant 1.6.x and <junit>
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 03:51:23 GMT

Where do you have JUnit.jar?  If it isn't in ANT_HOME/lib or
user.home/.ant/lib, then that's your problem right there.  Otherwise, make
sure the nested <classpath> element contains references to the root
directory of both your application and test classes.  If none of this
works, post one of your ClassNotFoundException's so we can get an idea of
what is going on.

Jake