ant-user mailing list archives

From James Fuller <jim.ful...@ruminate.co.uk>
Subject Re: Not stop build on xslt faillure
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:56:50 GMT
Robert Soesemann wrote:

>I am using the new xslt2 engine Saxon8.

Saxon has switches for this, cant u just set the -w0, -w1, -w2
switches...btw I am sure an email to the saxon list would give you an
immediate more precise answer. Ant just invokes the external
processer...the task is unaware of the details of processing on a per
document basis..how to use these switches? well to be honest I create a

built in style task...I find I have more control that way.

gl, Jim Fuller