ant-user mailing list archives

From Douglas Kramer <Douglas.Kra...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Ant: mkdir if none exists
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:19:50 GMT
Thanks for catching that.  It seems to be my error in the copy (not
a problem with mkdir).

I want to recursively copy all files and dirs below ${WORKDIR} to
BACKUP, except BACKUP itself.  This doesn't seem to exclude BACKUP:

       <mkdir       dir="${WORKDIR}/BACKUP" />
       <copy      todir="${WORKDIR}/BACKUP" preservelastmodified="true">
           <fileset dir="${WORKDIR}">
               <include name="**/*" />
               <exclude name="BACKUP" />
           </fileset>