ant-user mailing list archives

From Luke Lindsay <luke.lind...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I set last modified date in html files using ant?
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2005 18:36:03 GMT
I want set the last modified date in html files from an ant script, so
that each file has a line reading, for example:

"Last modified 04 February 2005" where the date is the date the file was
modified, not the date the ant script was run.

I know I can achieve this using SSI with the following code:
<!--#config timefmt="%d  %B  %Y" -->
Last modified <!--#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED" -->

However, this does not solve my problem since I want to distribute a
zipped documentation bundle containing the html files as well as
providing access to them over the web.

I've search google and the mailing list archives but haven't been able
to find an answer.

Any suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Luke Lindsay