ant-user mailing list archives

From Nat Gross <natgross.rentalsyst...@verizon.net>
Subject A dirset,path,fileset...anything that returns ${myPath}/**/ejb
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 23:06:26 GMT
I have tried various methods to achieve this simple task, to no avail.
In different projects I have various number of dirs, but all have one
branch with the last dir = 'ejb'.
I might have ${srcRoot}/a/b/c/ejb or ${srcRoot}/a/ejb, etc,
I want a refid that returns that complete path to stuff into a property.
I have tried, for example:
<dirset id="ejbPath" dir="${srcRoot}" includes="/**/ejb/">
        <type type="dir"/>
</dirset>
But I have also tried similar constructs with <path> and selectors,
with/without 'type="dir"'. No go.
Why am I so stupid?
-nat
Oh. The real question is how to do this, please ignore my stupidity:).