ant-user mailing list archives

From "Riley, Jeff \(Zettaworks\)" <jeff.ri...@bp.com>
Subject Error finding ant-contrib-0.6.jar in Tomcat
Date Sat, 26 Feb 2005 20:45:24 GMT
Hello,

I have a jsp page the I use to launch an ant build file that uses <if>
tags.  My problem is that I am getting:

javax.servlet.ServletException: #{Page1.button1_action}:
javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: javax.faces.FacesException:
C:\JSFProjects\VestTest\src\web\BuildVest.xml:8: Could not create task
or type of type: if. Ant could not find the task or a class this task
relies upon.
I have the ant-contrib-0.6.jar in every lib directory I can find in
Tomcat.  Anyone have any ideas why the build file can not find the jar?
Thanks,
Jeff