ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <>
Subject JUnit task problem
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 17:28:34 GMT
Hi again... having a bit of problem with my first attempt at a JUnit task...

I have the following test case:

import junit.framework.TestCase;
public class DisbursementFBTestCase extends TestCase {
  public void testDisbursementFBTestCase() throws Exception {
    int answer = 2;
    assertEquals((1+1), answer);

I have the following target:

<target name="junit_tests">
  <junit printsummary="yes">
    <classpath refid="classpath" />
    <test name="DisbursementFBTestCase" />

When I execute it, I get:

    [junit] Running DisbursementFBTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec
    [junit] Test DisbursementFBTestCase FAILED

I don't understand why, and I can't seem to find a way to turn on any sort
of verbose of extended output, so I can't tell what the error is.  What am
I missing?  Thanks all!

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies