ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Conditional Question for Build Script
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:08:58 GMT
You can use the <if> task (part of the ant-contrib project).

<if>
   <equals arg1="${destination}" arg2="stage"/>
   <then>
        // Things to do if destination==stage
   </then>
   <else>
        // Things to do if destination==stage
   </else>
</if>

Or you can use the <switch> task  :-)

Daniel Kalcevich <DKalcevich@MercuryInsurance.com> wrote:
All,

I have a situation where I need to perform a check as to whether or not
a file needs to be included in build based upon a property. The
property would represent the environment, either "stage" or "prod".
Based upon the value of that property, I would need to rename a file and
move it to a different directory. Can anyone let me know the best way
to do this? Thanks.

Daniel

This email and/or any files or attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed, and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail and/or any files or attachments transmitted with it is strictly
forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please delete the e-mail and/or any files
or attachments, and also notify the system manager (PostMaster@mercuryinsurance.com) of the
error. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.
 The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email
and/or any files or attachments transmitted with it.