ant-user mailing list archives

From ssk 2001 <ssk_tom...@yahoo.com>
Subject ant is not running in cronjob ??
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:47:18 GMT
Hi

iam using tomcat 5.5 ,jdk1.5 and ant 1.5 with enterprise version linux 3.0. I run the shell
script which contian  ant javaclass name  in the command prompt it is excuting properly the
java class . The same shell script when i was it is running in the cronjob, ant is not executing
the java class. I gave absolute path in cron ,build.xml etc..

But same application which is running tomcat3.3 ,jdk1.3 and ant 1.3 with solaris machine is
working perfectly both in command prompt and cronjob.

I just migrated application from solaris to linux .

Pls advice .

Thanks much

regards
ssk