ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Duffy <duff...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fix/Workaround Needed For Ant 1.6.x and <junit>
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 11:08:38 GMT

Hi Jake,

Yes, the JUnit JAR is in ANT_HOME/lib.  I should have
pointed out that this is a build.xml that I've used
successfully with past versions of Ant.  I've only
started having the problem when I upgraded to 1.6.1.

The CNF exception occurs when the class loader tries
to find one of my TestCases.  I believe I've got the
<classpath> set properly, because I also use the
<junitreport> task to generate XML reports.  I bring
up the offending report for the CNF TestCase, click on
the Properties link at the bottom, and I can see the
FooTestCase.class in the java.class.path.

I'll post more info tonight.  Thanks.

%