ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Duffy <duff...@yahoo.com>
Subject Fix/Workaround Needed For Ant 1.6.x and <junit>
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 01:16:12 GMT

I must be a dolt.  I'm not getting the workaround or
fix that makes the <junit> task work again in Ant
1.6.x.

It used to work magnificently, but since the new class
loader design was added I'm getting nothing but
ClassNotFoundException when it tries to find my
TestCases.  (Yes, I set the classpath inside the task,
which should be enough.)  I've played around with
build.sysclasspath settings, without success.

What is the fix/workaround?  I want to be able to run
my JUnit test suites automatically again.  Thanks -
MOD