ant-user mailing list archives

From "David A. Bartmess" <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject Re: Two targets with the same depends-target
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:11:45 GMT
Set a property in mkdir-1 and mkdir-2, and check for its existence in
prepare-common. That will stop it from running again.

e.g.;

<target name="mkdir-1" depends="prepare-common">
</target>

<target name="mkdir-2" depends="prepare-common">
</target>

<target name="prepare-common" unless="prepare.done">
  <property name="prepare.done" value="true"/>
</target>

--
David A. Bartmess
Software Configuration Manager / Sr. Software Developer

 But one should not forget that money can buy a bed but not sleep,
 finery but not beauty, a house but not a home,
 medicine but not health, luxuries but not culture,
 sex but not love, and amusements but not happiness.