ant-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Duffey <supreme_java_gur...@yahoo.com>
Subject ClearCase tasks dont compile in latest CVS snapshot
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:54:06 GMT
Hi all,

First time poster, long time reader ;)

In my present company we have a need to integrate a
special clearcase promotion system within our
continual integration (using CruiseControl). The
present clearcase ant tasks dont support rebase or
change baseline.

I added those. Basically copied one of the other
/optional/clearcase classes and added a rebase and
chbl tasks. Eventually we'd like to commit those back
if possible. What are the steps to commit those? Is it
a patch that we send to someone via email?

Going to be testing them now, so I just wanted a heads
up on how to commit them back, and when can we expect
a 1.6.3 that may include them? As it stands now we'll
have to keep the full 1.6.2 in our source control
system because we'll have to build the tasks with ant.
It may be better to put them in our code base for now
until we can sumbit them back... but I'd rather keep
it under our cvs checkout build of ant 1.6.2 and
hopefully commit back sooner than later.

Thanks.