ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <>
Subject Re: XML and copy directories
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:01:10 GMT
Though remember that ANT is written is JAVA and it rather easy to take whatever JAVA code you
write (if any) and make it a task that can be called from an ANT build file...
Good luck..

Henning Waack <> wrote:
Hello James and Ninju.

James Fuller wrote:
> Ninju Bohra wrote:
>> Well,
>> The safe answer is yes and no...

> btw you could just load up an xml file using which does
> give you access to value encapsulated by elements and
> attributes...additionally there are a few existing 3rd party XML tasks
> for assisting in this.
> gl, Jim Fuller

Thanks for your answers, I will consider the possibilities,
though it seems to me, that doing this with some Java could
be easier... especially for me, since I don't know anything
about Ant but about Java...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

Do You Yahoo!?