ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jeff Shanholtz" <JShanho...@serena.com>
Subject capturing build output in Visual Studio .NET - enabling warning/error double clicking
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:28:15 GMT
I'm running an ant build script from within VS.NET and capturing the
output in the output window. Right now I am unable to double click an
error or warning line in my build output (which normally would open that
file to the line with the error/warning). The problem is that VS doesn't
understand the format of the line with "[exec]" prepended by ant on
every line.

Is there any way I can suppress the "[exec]" part or is there a way to
get VS to understand the format of such output? An added bonus would be
getting the Task List populated, but I'll settle for just getting the
Output window working (I tend to prefer the Output window anyway).

are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.