ant-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Multiple loggers?
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:30:50 GMT
Thank you Stefan, that did the trick!

I read the logger/listener part of the docs, but I misunderstood it... I
thought that listeners didn't recieve all the same input as do loggers, so
I didn't think I would get everything in the log file as I do in the
console window.  I tried it as you said though and it worked perfectly, so
thanks very much!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect