ant-user mailing list archives

From Pritesh Saharey <>
Subject cannot connect to socket: Connection refused
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:40:05 GMT
Hi All,
    I am trying to checkout the package from CVS using ant from Windows 2000 m/c, my cvs.exe
is in path. Below is the snipte of code which Iam using
<target name="cvsget-source"
	description="getting the latest source code from CVS">
	<record name="CVS.log" action="start"/>
	<cvspass cvsRoot="pserver:sachinp@192.X.X.X:2401/home/gtekcvs" password="${user.cvspass}"/>
	<cvs cvsRoot="pserver:sachinp@192.X.X.X:2401/home/gtekcvs"
		 command="-Q checkout"
	<record name="CVS.log" action="stop"/>

After running the build.xml file it is giving me error like this:
[cvs] Using cvs passfile: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.cvspass
[cvs] cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot connect to socket: Connection refused

C:\downloads\gtek\build.xml:51: cvs exited with error code 1
Command line was [Executing 'cvs' with arguments:

The ' characters around the executable and arguments are
not part of the command.

Can anybody guss what I am doing wrong?
Any Help  would be higly appreciated.