ant-user mailing list archives

From "Beg, Mohsin" <mohsin....@certive.com>
Subject custom formatter(s) in Junit Task
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:02:11 GMT
Hi,

I have a need to add a custom formatter in addition to the default XML
formatter. I tried extending the XMLJUnitResultFormatter as a new class
and having the below in the junit task in my build file.

<formatter classname="com.test.mylistener.MyLogger"
           extension=".xml"/>
<test name="com.test.mytest.MyTest"
	todir="c:/temp"/>

but somehow in startTestSuite() method of my class, test.getToDir() and
test.getOutFile() are null. The default XML file produced is valid and
correct
though, since I am extending XMLJUnitResultFormatter class.

Can someone provide help/pointers, since I want to have the default XML
output file *and* an additional testlistener (JUnitResultFormatter)
implemented
for my needs.

Sincerely,

-Mohsin