ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anthony B. Coates" <abcoa...@theoffice.net>
Subject Re: XSLT Task with external Saxon8
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:38:49 GMT
I'm not planning to develop the 'mtxslt' task further, since I haven't
felt it as necessary for Ant 1.6 as it was for Ant 1.5.  That said, I use
Saxon 8 regularly, but I do so by setting the classpath environment
variable to include the Saxon JAR file.

I must admit, it is a disappointment to me that Ant *still* doesn't do
classpaths properly in the 'xslt' task and other places.

	Cheers,
		Tony.