ant-user mailing list archives

From Mahen Perera <>
Subject Re: New Ant GUI - 'Ant's Nest'
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 06:51:49 GMT
I am getting the following error when running the command "ant -f

E:\software\Ant GUI\antsnest-1.1\antsnest>ant -f antsnestbuild.xml
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(
        at java.lang.Class.newInstance(

I have both JDK/JRE 1.4 and 1.5 installed . will it be a problem..

I have ant 1.6.2

Can someone please help

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:32:18 -0000, Chris Clohosy <> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to draw your attention to an open-source Ant GUI that I am developing, called
'Ant's Nest'. I'm keen for your feedback and bug reports on it, as it's being made especially
for you guys! As you will see it's largely based around a drag 'n' drop interface and an XML
model of Ant tasks. It can be downloaded from and any problems
you find please send to Another feature of the program is that
developers can write their own plugins, allowing in the future for maybe an easier way of
creating an Ant build file? Anyway download it and let me know what you think :-p
> Best Wishes,
> Chris

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: