ant-user mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <Darin_Swan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Confusing "Complete build sequence"?
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:11:33 GMT
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone else finds the "Complete build sequence" string
output confusing (from Project.topoSort(String, Hashtable))

I had to go and look at the code to figure out why all those
non-referenced targets were showing up :-)

It really seems to have no direct bearing on the build that is being
performed...just like the extra validation that is done in
Project.topoSort that results in the string.

Thanks
Darins