ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Ant should have an ext directory
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:08:31 GMT
I highly recommend that you simply put junit.jar into ANT_HOME/lib as
if it was a built-in part of Ant.  In the big projects I've worked on,
we put Ant itself into source code control and everyone used the same
version of Ant from it.  Any additional 3rd party tasks or dependencies
I wanted to add to the build system, I checked into CVS and everyone's
environment was up-to-date.  JUnit is the 3rd thing I install on a new
system... 1) JDK 2) Ant 3) JUnit.

	Erik