ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Soesemann" <rsoesem...@sapient.com>
Subject XSLT Task with external Saxon8
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:45:18 GMT
Is there a way to tell Ant's xslt task to uses Saxon8 as processor
WITHOUT copying the saxon8.jar to the Ant lib directory. I need this to
be as plattform independant as possible. Therefore I would prefer
putting the jar into an external application folder.
It does not work when I just add saxon to the XSLT classpath atttribute.

    	<xslt basedir="${kiwi_dir}"
    		  destdir="${split_dir}"
        	  classpath="${lib_dir}\saxon8.jar"
    		  style="${xsl_dir}\split-document.xsl"
    		  extension=".kiwi"
    		  includes="**/*.xml">
    		<param name="root-path" expression="${kiwi_dir}"/>

    	</xslt>
Any idea would be welcome.

I already checked the mtxslt task but it does not support saxon8 yet.

Robert