ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: problem with accesing listeners
Date Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:47:23 GMT
Hmm Hmm...

After -listener, there should be a class *name* (just MyBuildListener is
its source doesn't have a package declaration, or <package
name>.MyBuildListener if it does), *NOT* a class *file name*.

Please read my previous message carefully ;-) --DD

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2001/02/22/open_source.html?page=3