ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: up-to-date-ness and cmd-line args
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:55:29 GMT

help.

You don't need to be intimately familiar with Ant, and if you like
searching, then use the built-in Google-powered search of the main Ant
page:

http://ant.apache.org/ (upper right corner).

Typing just apply in the search box gave me:

http://www.google.com/search?q=apply+site%3Aant.apache.org&Search=Search

Which is spot on for the first link, i.e.

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/apply.html

May not work as well every time, but worth a try. Good luck. --DD