ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: New Ant GUI - 'Ant's Nest'
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 18:47:29 GMT

On Jan 7, 2005, at 12:20 PM, Chris Clohosy wrote:
> Erik, I'm sorry as it seems I've offended you. No excuses, it appears
> I haven't dug as deep into Ant as I could have. I promise not to be
> disheartened by your comments (too many students give up after
> criticism) but to instead look into the resources you mentioned; when
> I'm not revising for my exams.

I apologize for coming across as offended.  The bulk of my frustration
comes from my recent personal experiences of dealing with developers at
the University that I discoverd are not using version control, have not
read the book on the framework they are stumbling with and do not read
partake in the e-mail lists, and also seeing various groups here work
in isolation without communicating between themselves.

Please take the frustration out of my comments and distill the
constructive parts of it, as you mentioned.

	Erik