ant-user mailing list archives

Subject AW: Stopping an ant target
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:21:28 GMT
The simplest thing which comes into my mind is (if the monitor is your own
monitor an additional file, the "heartbeat file".
- When the monitor application starts it generates the file and monitors its
- When it ends, it deletes the file
- If the monitor app recognizes that the file is deleted (by external
  it stops