ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <>
Subject RE: Automated Build System
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:38:04 GMT
Hi, Sten

never heard of LuntBuild before.

Everyone's speaking of CruiseControl and
AntHill, when it comes to Continous Integration.

Is LuntBuild open source ?

I've already googled for any supporting links
like f.e. a wiki or similar but didn't found.

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 1:34 PM
Subject: RE: Automated Build System

Luntbuild have a new "build necessary condition" which among other
things can trigger a build based on the result of the execution of an
ant target or any shell script:

ant("/path/to/command.xml", "targetA") == 0
execute("/path/to/") == 0

If you can do your text parsing in either Ant or in an available shell
script language, it should work.

Note though that Luntbuild can't pick up the build label from your text
file, instead you could have your plugin use the Luntbuild remote API to
set the build label and even trigger (or schedule) the build.

Sten Rosendahl

To unsubscribe, e-mail: For additional
commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail: