ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gilbert.Reb...@huk-coburg.de>
Subject RE: WSAD 5.1 + Ant 1.6.2
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:20:08 GMT

Hi,

> Thanks Gilbert. It works!
>
> Praful

fine :)
But i had some strange behaviour with Ant1.6.2 + WSAD 5.1
My buildscript uses a mailtask, and even though i have
mail.jar and activation.jar on my ant classpath it gave me
errors, mail not sent.

Didn't have a detailed look on that, cause i use wsad only
for editing buildfiles, because of syntaxhighlighting and code
completion, my buildfiles do not run in wsad.

Gilbert