ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Problems with Properties env (XP-SP2, ntvdm, ant 1.62)
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:47:52 GMT
At 06:01 PM 1/31/2005 -0800, you wrote:
 >I get an error when I have the following line in my
 >build.xml:
 >
 ><property environment="env" />
 >
 >The error is a popup dialog with the message:
 >
 >C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntvdm.exe
 >Error while setting up environment for the
 >application. Choose 'Close' to terminate the
 >application.

Are you running as a user with exceedingly low permissions?  I've run as an
Administrator and a Power User (I think that's what it was called?), but
have not run an Ant build with fewer permissions.  Other than that, I can't
think of any other reason for the error.  I run on WinXP SP2 and it all
works just fine.

Jake