ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Compiling against a shared code area
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 06:23:38 GMT

It's possible that the Ant-contrib CompileWithWalls task might work.  I've
never tried it because it is both complicated (at least from its
description, I've never actually tried it) and it seems to me to cover up
larger problems with source layout and package/class separation.  Again,
I'm not speaking from experience, only having browsed the docs a while
back.  Check it out if you can't fix your compile issues any other way.

http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/

Jake