ant-user mailing list archives

From DataCom - Diego <di...@datacom-telematica.com.br>
Subject How to use cvs task with extssh
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:49:47 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Ant 1.6.2/Java 1.4.2_05/WinXP/cvsnt and trying to access a
remote Linux CVS repository. The supported protocol is extssh, but the
checkout is not working. It seems to require some user interaction and I
simply do not know what to do. This is the output that is printed and
then Ant hangs:

Buildfile: build.xml

init:
      [echo] Today is = 2005-01-21

checkout:
       [cvs] The server's host key is not cached in the registry. You
       [cvs] have no guarantee that the server is the computer you
       [cvs] think it is.
       [cvs] The server's key fingerprint is:
       [cvs] ssh-rsa 1024 77:d8:ef:e9:ba:84:9a:d7:93:cd:cf:dd:8e:d9:00:23
       [cvs] If you trust this host, hit Yes to add the key to
       [cvs] PuTTY's cache and carry on connecting.
       [cvs] If you want to carry on connecting just once, without
       [cvs] adding the key to the cache, hit No.
       [cvs] If you do not trust this host, hit Cancel to abandon the
       [cvs] connection.

And here is my build.xml:

<target name="checkout" depends="init">
   <cvs command="checkout"
     cvsRoot=":extssh:diego@server:/home/cvsroot/MyProject"
     package="dmview"
     dest="${java.source}"/>
</target>

Is it anyhow possible to use CVS with extssh in Ant? How do I deal with
authentication in this case? Any samples are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

--
DIEGO Moreira da Rosa

DataCom Telemática
Av Fran├ža, 735 - Porto Alegre, RS - 90230-220
Fone: 51 3358 0112
Fax: 51 3358 0101
www.datacom-telematica.com.br