ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: Java task executing embedded jython fails to find scripting module
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:13:20 GMT
I have had a similar problem. In my situation I execute ANT preprocessor
written in Jython, then ANT itself, then some script within ANT. The
problem was that Jython launcher used a single state class and did not
reinitialize it when a script is executed from ANT. To fix the problem I
had to write my own Jython launcher that created new system state every
time. Please look at my launcher class (some old version) on SF

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=701874&group_id=12867&atid=312867

to see the approach.

- Alexey.