ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Shabsin <...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Re: filter loops in 1.6.2
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 16:41:50 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:

>According to CVS, this behavior should be evident in
>Ant >= 1.5.1 .

Sorry; I made the assumption when I saw a change entry that seemed to
match what I was seeing; we have an old version of Ant that our build
system uses, and I didn't think to see just how far back the problem
actually went.  Thank you for tracking this down.

>>Would it be possible to make the filtering continue
>>after the last
>>replacement, rather than start over at the beginning
>>of the line, to
>>make such a replacement possible again?  It seems
>>

>It may be that what you are looking for is an option
>to turn off recursive token expansion in filtersets.
>Does this sound correct?

Yes, that's precisely what I need.

-Chris