ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Want to build under multiple JDKs
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 08:24:52 GMT
Hello Scott, Dick,

as usual a look at the manual can help. [1]

The answer is to use the fork attribute of the javac task, and specify
the executable.

<javac fork="true" executable="c:/jdk1.3/bin/javac.exe"/> would do for
instance.

(of course in real life you will use properties to tell ant where javac
of JDK 1.3 is installed.)

Cheers,
Antoine
[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/javac.html