ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peterrei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ${ant.home} partly broken in Ant 1.6.2 - also ${ant.library.dir}
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 17:37:39 GMT
Rhino wrote:

>Hello Antoine,
>
>I'm not sure why you say that this is an integration problem.

Using normal command-line ant, ant.home is set in Laucher.java.

In embedded ant  in eclipse and  netbeans, ant.home may be set by the
container.

In eclipse code (3.0.1) it seems to be set in:
./plugins/org.eclipse.ant.ui/Ant Tools
Support/org/eclipse/ant/internal/ui/launchConfigurations/AntLaunchDelegate.java.

If you suspect that it is not set correctly, simply do <echo>ant.home is
${ant.home}</echo>

Peter