ant-user mailing list archives

From "Robert r. Sanders" <robert.sand...@ipov.net>
Subject Re: Ant should have an ext directory
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 23:30:57 GMT
Yeah, but I don't think this is what the question was about.  It would
be nice to have a place to put the (global) ant extensions you are using
to keep them separate from the main/default ant libraries to help with
file management, etc...

The best I can think of:  Create an ext directory in a central location,
then use a build process to merge it with a base ANT install; then copy
the results out to everyone in your department.  Not as nice as if ANT
supported this directly, but it might help.

--
    Robert r. Sanders
    Chief Technologist