ant-user mailing list archives

From "Erskine, Chris" <chris.ersk...@eds.com>
Subject RE: Ant should have an ext directory
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 04:50:05 GMT
I do not think that we are saying to use Maven.  I am asking for a way to
support different versions of third party jars from the same instance of
ant.  Maven is being used as an example of one way to do it.  I do not need
the auto-download functionality of Maven or the automatic repository.  I
would like to see a way to define in the build file, the list of dependent
jars with versions or a relative path to the a needed jar file so I do not
have to update the functionality of 30 projects at one time to support the
update of a single support jar.

Chris Erskine

EDS Consulting Services
F5-EDS-001